Emotional intelligence is a person's fundamental ability to interact effectively with other humans. EQ delivers IQ. In other words, emotional intelligence is the delivery system by which the individual is able to collaborate with others and contribute to the creation of value on a team.
EQometer is the most advanced emotional intelligence assessment and learning platform available today. It combines the most rigorous and comprehensive 180-item assessment instrument with online microlearning and a structured interpretation and personal development process.
These companion competencies refer to your beliefs about yourself and others and the intent you bring to social interactions.
These companion competencies refer to your understanding and awareness of your own thoughts, feelings, and behavior, as well as the thoughts, feelings, and behavior of those around you.
These companion competencies refer to the behavior and skills you bring to social interactions They represent the culminating competencies that determine your overall interpersonal effectiveness.
1. Assess your current emotional intelligence and identify your development priorities.
2. Create a concrete 90-day plan to improve your emotional intelligence based on observation, practice, and feedback.
3. Improve your emotional intelligence as a foundational skill to create career and business impact.
Managers and individual contributors at all levels, including both intact and cross-functional teams.
EQometer can be delivered as a solely virtual or blended solution. Delivery options include:
-- Online assessment + online learning & development planning
-- Online assessment + 90-minute virtual debrief of results and development planning
-- Online assessment + Full-day onsite workshop
• Define Emotional Intelligence
• 5P™ Step 1: Interpret Your Results
• Create Career Impact
• Create Business Impact
• Become a Brand Ambassador
• Identify Blue Zones and Red Zones
• Define Organization Culture
• 5P™ Step 2: Prioritize Development Goals
• Explore Self-Regard and Feedback
• Identify Triggers and the Impact of De-escalation Strategies
• Understand and Interpret the 8 Emotions
• Outline the Four Connecting Anchors
• 5P™ Step 3: Plan Behavioral Change
• Recognize Patterns of Deflection5P™
• Transfer Ownership for Change
• Implement the Peer Coaching Process
• 5P™ Step 4: Practice Daily Behaviors
• 5P™ Step 5: Measure and Track Progress
• Share EQometer™ Breakthrough
-- One-year participant license to the EQometer online platform with personal dashboard
-- Smart Card deck of key concepts, tools
-- 5P™ Development Planner
-- EQ Dictionary
-- EQ Academy
Pricing is based on a per participant license plus training facilitation