LeaderFactor, a dynamic startup at the forefront of its industry, helps organizations achieve data-driven culture transformation through The 4 Stages of Psychological Safety. We offer a powerful combination of content, design, technology, and service that come together to create a world-class client experience. Our mission is to influence the world for good at scale through creating and delivering the most elegant, practical, and powerful human performance solutions. We value integrity, competence, mutual respect, communication, initiative, and service.
Our Client Success team is on a mission to deliver world-class service and support to our global client organizations. As a member of the Client Success team, you will have the unique opportunity to deliver the LeaderFactor brand promise to organizations across sectors and industries that you know and love.
You will play an irreplaceable role in ensuring the success and delight of our clients. You will be responsible for executing engagements, providing expertise related to LeaderFactor content and solutions, building strong relationships, and driving business impact. You will serve as the main point of contact for a subset of clients, proactively address their needs, and collaborate with internal teams to deliver an exceptional client experience.
We are seeking two individuals who are passionate about value creation today (execution) and value creation tomorrow (innovation). Interested in accelerating your professional development and building something meaningful? Your journey starts here.
- Maintain a healthy and updated client portfolio pipeline
- Execute onboarding, implementation, and value demonstration to maximize client’s success.
- Provide clients expert knowledge and guidance on content and solutions.
- Ensure client delight, retention, and growth by delivering the brand promise and building meaningful relationships with clients.
- Conduct regular check-ins and progress updates with clients to assess satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Amplify the client voice and collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the client experience and expand business opportunities.
- Assist the client support experience and the creation of on-demand resources.
- Experience in client success or related client facing role
- Track record of retaining and delighting clients
- Effective relationship & project management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation, and verbal
- Proven ability to act inside your role and think outside your role
- Proven ability to demonstrate great coachability–a combination of high self-awareness and high willingness
- Preference for small team and growing organization
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- 1+ years of client facing experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
100% premium healthcare coverage
Paid time off
- First 12 months: 10 days
- National holidays
- All days between, and including, Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Your birthday
- Primary caregiver: If you are the fulltime primary care parent during the period of the leave, you will be eligible for up to 8 weeks of leave at base pay;
- Secondary caregiver: if you are the non primary care parent, you will be eligible for up to 2 weeks of leave at base pay.
- Eligibility after the first 12 months will contribute 3% of base salary, not as a match but as a guaranteed contribution.
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Weekly team lunches
Educational book program / learning stipend
Work in a culture that values psychologically safety and emotional intelligence
Access to world-class leadership development tools and solutions
Submit your application here.